Skip to main content

2nd-post-of-the-year Update

Hi all! You must have thought that I've gone off the blogging world and you are ALL WRONG!

-
-
-
-
-

Actually well you are right. I am not blogging per se now. I'm hiding in an obscure corner of the Tumblr world now, using it like Instagram (posting random photos of what I find interesting, what I eat, and random stuff). Why not Instagram, you ask? Because Instagram barred me from using it. The story goes like this: Once upon a time, 3 years ago (plus minus) I heard about this app called Instagram so I decided to download it on my dad's iPhone. I registered, signed in, didn't know what all the hype is all about (since none of my friends were using it then) and then proceeded to write an e-mail to Instagram, telling them I would like to deregister my account from Instagram. And they did =D

-
-
-

And last year when EVERYONE is switching from posting photos from Facebook to Instagram, I thought, oh let's create another Instagram account! When I did, they said that I am not allowed to register because I deregistered before...

Oh the depression that befall upon me...

Actually I didn't care hahaha so whatever. So yea, like I said, I am now currently hiding in the Tumblrverse acting like a cuckoo person who is not using Tumblr as I am supposed to.

But once in awhile, like now, I feel like typing out lengthy, heartfelt (eh?) post and Tumblr is definitely not the place to do so. Yea I've tried a few times but a long post just doesn't fit right in Tumblr (I know there is a long post tag but usually it's not used for stuff like this. Maybe a long post about the literary analysis of novels? Haha ok I don't know what am I talking about now).

Oh and also, sometimes I feel like posting photos with my face on the Internet but on Facebook, there are too many people who can see; on Tumblr, I just don't feel like it. And the only place left is here. So if at one point in the future I suddenly blog a big ass photo of my face, you know that's when I feel narcissistic.

And oh, it's good to hone my typing skills again. When I'm using Tumblr, I usually post photos with short captions on my phone! Which increases my chance of getting carpal tunnel syndrome rather than honing my typing skills.

So yea, end of my rant. And see you again in a year? =D

Comments

  1. What, you're crazy!!! "See you again in a year?" [explodes] XD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How I became a barista and how it's like working as one.

It surprises me that people still don't know what does 'barista' means. Barista is defined as ' a person whose job involves preparing and serving different types of coffee'. I was working as one for 5 months and basically, I make coffee and serve it to customers. It's my longest job to date, providing me something legal to do and earning some pocket money during my wait (still waiting for at time of writing. 9 months and counting.) (I'm putting the word 'legal' in because I'm still feeling a bit bitter about the fact that some of my friends actually took the opportunity to do illegal locum. Hey ho, that's people to you.) After my final professional examination (which was in August 2015), I told myself to enjoy my holidays but as usual, I got bored and restless and found myself a job as a research assistant. But it wasn't a satisfying job because: 1. I have to travel all the way to PJ on weekdays. 2. Get stuck in the jam for a total

SOULed OUT

I'm gonna talk about FOOD again! My favourite blogging topic muahahaha. I have other passions too but there are all pretty... Scientific? Haha they will bore you to death. So yea, food is the best topic to blog about =) Especially here in Malaysia food connects us all. I've only met a person who doesn't enjoy eating (WHY!?). She is weird (You know who you are haha) First, a HUGE cup of coffee to awaken your senses. My daddy always order a kopi O whenever possible. I think he fancies himself as a Kopi O connoisseur haha =3 But I keep my distance from coffee. Coffee makes me jittery and anxious. Even drinking tea makes my heart go on overdrive grr. Mummy has been wanting to visit SOULed OUT since awhile ago but we just didn't get around to visiting the place, until today. SOULed OUT has two branches but we went to the one in Sri Hartamas. Took us quite some time (and a lot of help from iPhone's Maps application) but we manage to find the place. The location

Cool air

Because nothing beats naturally cool weather =) Was up in Cameron Highlands last weekend. And on the way up we realised: My bro has car sickness. That aside, it was a very uneventful trip. My dad thought me something too! Have you ever seen step-like slopes along the roads that are cut out from the mountains? Those are known as... Ba... Err, I forgot. But you know what it is. Apparently according to Malaysian regulations, they must not be more than 6 per slope and each step must not be more than 6 meters high. But that's not the case for most of the slopes. Please, those slopes are SO high you cannot possibly limit the steps to only 6! So, like most Malaysian rules, it can be altered to suit the case. You know, altered. Anyway, engineering is fascinating =) Especially about airports! And my dad loves them too. I suspect I'm very much like my dad. When he loves something he will babble on and on and on about it, usually to a person who will not be listening to him at all. Ki